Orphanage ConstructionJoin us in helping with needed construction projects
Dormitory Rooms Structure
This research aims to determine rooms structure in the dormitories, types, surface areas and layouts.
There are five main layouts:
1) Eight beds layout for children aged 0-4 years old.
2) Six beds layout for children aged 4-6 years old.
3) Six beds layout for children aged 6-12 years old.
4) Four beds layout for children aged 12-15 years old.
5) Two beds layout for children aged 15-18 years old.
The structures are created according to children’s age, needs and abilities.
I. First layout types represent room units where every child has their own desk (except 0-6 years old).
Every child has their own space for learning and creative work.
This layout types demands dormitories with larger surface area (bigger budget).